ShellacShellac paints on like a polish but wears like a gel. It is cured under UV light meaning that it dries immediately so no more smudged, chipped nails before you even get home. Its' resilient, mirror finish lasts until the day it's taken off. Shellac is easily removed in just 10 minutes with no damage to your natural nails.
Our shellac service is carried out using only CND products.
- long lasting
- mirror finish making it look fresh throughout wear
- tough and resilient to resist those chips and smudges
- removes easily in ten minutes with no soaking
- no drills, no buffing, no damage to the natural nail
To make the most of your manicure or pedicure it is recommended that you use solar oil at least once a day. This helps keep the nail and cuticle hydrated and in excellent condition.
We offer a free pinky bottle of solar oil when you have your first manicure or pedicure with us. We also retail various sizes of solar oil for your convenience.
Shellac manicure - £22.00
Shellac pedicure - £24.00
Shellac luxury manicure - £30.00
Shellac luxury pedicure - £32.00
Shellac rockstar manicure (for that extra sparkle!) - £22.00
Shellac rockstar pedicure - (for that extra sparkle!) - £24.00
Application of konad stamping designs - individually priced
Shellac removal free when carried out with any of our treatments
Shellac manicure or pedicure includes: nail file, nail pep (including cuticle work) and application of shellac.
Luxury manicure or pedicure includes: as above with additional foot file, foot scrub and foot/hand and lower leg/arm massage.
Shellac is long lasting but aftercare needs to be followed to ensure nails remain chip free for as long as possible. This includes;
- daily application of solar oil to the cuticle and nail area
- general care of nails such as wearing gloves to wash up, garden and clean.
- correct removal of shellac. It should not be picked off as it needs to be removed professionally
- nails should not be used as tools tools e.g. picking at or prising things open
- some chemicals can affect shellac particularly those containing 'deet' which
is often found in sunscreens and fly repellents.
Shellac is not suitable for all nail types. If your nails are peeling, flaky or split shellac will not strengthen them but could peel or flake as the nail does. However, application of CND Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel prior to shellac application will ensure most peoples can now wear shellac.
Home Page Gift Vouchers
All Shellac images courtesy of Creative Nail Design.